Specialised black paint used to dye synthetic leathers and flexible plastics. Indelible and extremely resistant to abrasion and scratches. Ideal for car dashboards, steering wheels, and motorbike saddles.
This coating is ideal for car and boat synthetic seats, dashboards, steering wheels, bike saddles, floor mats, upholstery, luggage, furniture, sports equipment and more.
Shake the container at least 3 minutes after you hear the mixing ball. Before the first use spray it in the air for 3-4 seconds. After use turn the aerosol upside down and press the actuator for 2-3 seconds to clean the valve. If the nozzle is blocked, replace it with a new one. Use outdoors or in a well-ventilated area such as an open garage. Optimal application at temperature: 10-32°C and humidity below 65% to ensure proper drying. Do not use on objects that may exceed 90°C surface temperature. Storage 10-30°C.
- Ensure the surface is clean, dry, and free of grease
- Wear protective gloves, protective clothing, eye/face protection
- Always paint in an open space in the open air
- The space should be as dust-free as possible
- Protect the surrounding area from overspray
- Test spray on a non-visible area
- Always spray with the can in a vertical position, otherwise the paint might 'spit' unevenly
- Spray surface from a distance of 25cm
- Apply in several thin layers, spraying in sweeping motions
- After use, clean the spray valve (turn the aerosol upside down and push the nozzle for about 5 seconds)