Cosmos Lac's Ral line is a premium quality 100% acrylic spray paint, which offers an excellent gloss finish over 90% gloss and high resistance to weather conditions. It is an all-surface paint for all creative DIY or professional, indoor or outdoor, projects that demand fast-drying applications and excellent gloss. The RAL colours offer a wide range of standardized colour shades used in various fields, e.g., industry, decoration, and DIY. Application on metal, wood, ceramics, stone, clay, glass, paper and plastics. Available in 48 colours. Cosmos Lac's Ral Line spray paints guarantee the exact colour match you are searching for!
Ideal for DIY or professional use on most surfaces: wood, metal, stainless steel, plaster, ceramics, stone, marble, and others.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
Shake the container at least 3 minutes after you hear the mixing ball. Before the first use, spray it in the air for 3-4 seconds to remove any condensed colour. After use, turn the aerosol upside down and press the actuator for 2-3 seconds to clean the valve. If the nozzle is blocked, replace it with a new one. Use outdoors or in a well-ventilated area such as an open garage. Optimal application at temperature: 10-25°C and humidity below 65% ensures proper drying. Storage 05-35°C.
- Choose a well-ventilated area and place the object you want to paint over a nylon protection sheet
- Always wear protective gloves, protective clothing, eye/face protection
- Ensure that the surface you want to paint is clean, dry, and free of loose spots or grease
- Mask areas that you do not want to be painted with a paper tape
- Apply two coats of the RAL line with relatively quick movements from 25-30cm distance
- Paint first vertically and then horizontally (this is one coat). Wait 10 minutes before painting the next coat
– Less overspray
– Extreme coverage
– Fast drying
– Hard chisel lines
– Even coating
– Suitably for effects
– Dual way spraying